The National Multiple Sclerosis Society 2011 Phoenix walk will take place on Saturday, Nov. 5. The walk committee is hosting a kick-off barbeque picnic on Saturday, April 9 from noon to 3 p.m. at Desert Breeze Park located at Acacia Pavilion, south side, 660 N. Desert Breeze Blvd., in Chandler. For more information or to RSVP, contact Lisa Cleary at (480) 968-2488, ext. 228 or email at Lisa.Cleary@nmss.org.
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- Fed interest rate hikes mean pain for buyers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.