The Sun Lakes Parkinson's support group meeting is scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 20, 2011 at 1 p.m. at the Sunlakes Country Club at 25601 Sun Lakes Boulevard in Sun Lakes. Pamela Ohlman of Banner Baywood Medical Center will be the featured speaker this month. Pamela will be presenting the Lee Silverman Method which has demonstrated positive results in sustaining louder speech as well as measurable benefits in swallowing, facial expression, and improved brain function. Refreshments and social time will follow the meeting. For more information please contact Grace Roth at (480) 895-1734.
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- ‘Good graft’ runs up Phoenix cost of housing for the poor
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.