Hospice of the Valley is in need of more Phoenix-area volunteers. A four-session orientation will be from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 6, Dec. 7, Dec. 13 and Dec. 14 at the agency’s administration office, 1510 E. Flower St. in Phoenix. Volunteers must attend all orientation sessions. Registration is required prior to orientation. Apply at hov.org/volunteer.
Classifieds - Ads
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- Pause on Memorial Day to honor Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew Determan
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.