Hospice of the Valley is in need of more Phoenix-area volunteers. A four-session orientation will be from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 6, Dec. 7, Dec. 13 and Dec. 14 at the agency’s administration office, 1510 E. Flower St. in Phoenix. Volunteers must attend all orientation sessions. Registration is required prior to orientation. Apply at hov.org/volunteer.
Classifieds - Ads
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Coyote sightings increasing in Ahwatukee neighborhoods
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- After three decades, director of Ahwatukee’s first preschool retiring
- Ahwatukee man has a big role in the thing that tests motorists’ patience
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Get an updated look at the new South Mountain Freeway extension
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.