Dr. Brian Paterick, medical director for hyperbaric medicine at Chandler Regional Medical Center, will discuss wound treatment and the role of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in wound healing. The free seminar will be from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on April 30 at Chandler Regional Medical Center — Morrison Building Auditorium, 1875 W. Frye Road in Chandler.
Classifieds - Ads
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- New delay mires progress of anti-freeway federal appeals case
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- 4 Ahwatukee homes sell for more than $1 million each
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Senators question FAA over flight-path changes as court hears arguments
- Ahwatukee Rugby Club prepares for state championship game
- Colorful Easter Parade delights thousands of spectators
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.