Dr. Brian Paterick, medical director for hyperbaric medicine at Chandler Regional Medical Center, will discuss wound treatment and the role of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in wound healing. The free seminar will be from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on April 30 at Chandler Regional Medical Center — Morrison Building Auditorium, 1875 W. Frye Road in Chandler.
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.