Dr. Brian Paterick, medical director for hyperbaric medicine at Chandler Regional Medical Center, will discuss wound treatment and the role of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in wound healing. The free seminar will be from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on April 30 at Chandler Regional Medical Center — Morrison Building Auditorium, 1875 W. Frye Road in Chandler.
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- Pause on Memorial Day to honor Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew Determan
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.