Are you interested in participating in the 2011 Summer Volunteen Program? Application packets for the 2011 Summer Volunteen Program will be available on our website on March 1! Please attend one of our information sessions for parents and students. The sessions are offered on Monday, Feb. 28 from 6 to 7 p.m. and Thursday, March 3 from 6 to 7 p.m. at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, 3420 S. Mercy Road in Gilbert. Qualifications include but are not limited to: must be 14 years of age as of June 1, 2011. Serve a minimum of 40 hours over the summer, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to noon or noon to 4 p.m. Willingness to accept assignments with a positive attitude. Interview attire is required, and uniforms will be available for purchase during orientation. For more information, please call volunteer services at (480) 728-3308.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- In Your Neighborhood: Ahwatukee teen violinist to play at famed Carnegie Hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.