Chandler Regional and Mercy Gilbert medical centers are hosting Safe Journeys classes to educate parents and caregivers on how to properly install their child's safety seat. The certified child safety technicians will ensure that the car seats are installed correctly and are appropriate for the age, height and weight of the child. Classes will be offered at MGMC office building third floor, McAuley Auditorium located at 3420 S. Mercy Road in Gilbert, on Saturdays, Jan. 29, Feb. 19, and Mar. 19 from 9 to 11 a.m. Cost is $5 per person. For more information or to register, contact ResourceLink at (877) 728-5414.
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- ‘Good graft’ runs up Phoenix cost of housing for the poor
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.