The Arizona Association for Healthcare Quality (AzAHQ), will be hosting its annual spring educational conference on April 13 at the Hilton Phoenix Airport. Titled “The Changing Landscape of Healthcare Quality,” the conference is focused on current trends in the field of health care quality, and is geared toward nurses, nursing students and other health care professionals who are in or are interested in entering this specialty. To find out more or to register for the conference, visit www.AzAHQ.org.
Classifieds - Ads
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- New delay mires progress of anti-freeway federal appeals case
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- 4 Ahwatukee homes sell for more than $1 million each
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Festival of Lights volunteers ready for a community party
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Senators question FAA over flight-path changes as court hears arguments
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.