The Arizona Association for Healthcare Quality (AzAHQ), will be hosting its annual spring educational conference on April 13 at the Hilton Phoenix Airport. Titled “The Changing Landscape of Healthcare Quality,” the conference is focused on current trends in the field of health care quality, and is geared toward nurses, nursing students and other health care professionals who are in or are interested in entering this specialty. To find out more or to register for the conference, visit www.AzAHQ.org.
Classifieds - Ads
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Final PARC brief rips freeway planning as abuse of discretion
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- True Life asks court to change golf course regs
- Festival of Lights volunteers ready for a community party
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Entrepreneurs turned oats into big breakfast venture overnight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.