Hospice of the Valley will host a community workshop, Understanding the Journey of Dementia, Nov. 19 in Phoenix as part of an ongoing educational series on the disease. The workshop is 6 to 7 p.m. at 1510 E. Flower St. Reservations are requested by Nov. 14 at (602) 636-5391 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The workshop is open to the public at no charge. For information about presentations given at other Valley locations on different dates, call (602) 636-2236.
Classifieds - Ads
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Coyote sightings increasing in Ahwatukee neighborhoods
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Ahwatukee man has a big role in the thing that tests motorists’ patience
- After three decades, director of Ahwatukee’s first preschool retiring
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.