Hospice of the Valley will host a community workshop, Understanding the Journey of Dementia, Nov. 19 in Phoenix as part of an ongoing educational series on the disease. The workshop is 6 to 7 p.m. at 1510 E. Flower St. Reservations are requested by Nov. 14 at (602) 636-5391 or email@example.com. The workshop is open to the public at no charge. For information about presentations given at other Valley locations on different dates, call (602) 636-2236.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.