The American Kidney Fund is providing free health screenings in the Phoenix area. Kidney disease is damaging the health of as many as 31 million Americans. Diabetes and high blood pressure are the leading causes of kidney disease. Free health screenings will be April 21–22 at the Phoenix Convention Center, 95 S. 3rd St. Screenings are open to anyone 18 and older. Find out more at KidneyFund.org.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Centennial student linked to fake bomb threat in bathroom
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.