The American Kidney Fund is providing free health screenings in the Phoenix area. Kidney disease is damaging the health of as many as 31 million Americans. Diabetes and high blood pressure are the leading causes of kidney disease. Free health screenings will be April 21–22 at the Phoenix Convention Center, 95 S. 3rd St. Screenings are open to anyone 18 and older. Find out more at KidneyFund.org.
Classifieds - Ads
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.