A free seminar by Dr. Devendra Wadwekar will discusses the importance of early glucose control for persons living with diabetes. Wadwekar is board certified in internal medicine, is board eligible for endocrinology and metabolism, and serves the East Valley through his practice in Gilbert. The seminar will take place on Nov. 14 from 6 to 7 p.m. at Center for Diabetes Management, 1760 E. Pecos Road, Rome Towers, Suite 235, in Gilbert.
Classifieds - Ads
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- Fed interest rate hikes mean pain for buyers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.