A free seminar by Dr. Devendra Wadwekar will discusses the importance of early glucose control for persons living with diabetes. Wadwekar is board certified in internal medicine, is board eligible for endocrinology and metabolism, and serves the East Valley through his practice in Gilbert. The seminar will take place on Nov. 14 from 6 to 7 p.m. at Center for Diabetes Management, 1760 E. Pecos Road, Rome Towers, Suite 235, in Gilbert.
Classifieds - Ads
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man has a big role in the thing that tests motorists’ patience
- Coyote sightings increasing in Ahwatukee neighborhoods
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.