A free seminar by Dr. Devendra Wadwekar will discusses the importance of early glucose control for persons living with diabetes. Wadwekar is board certified in internal medicine, is board eligible for endocrinology and metabolism, and serves the East Valley through his practice in Gilbert. The seminar will take place on Nov. 14 from 6 to 7 p.m. at Center for Diabetes Management, 1760 E. Pecos Road, Rome Towers, Suite 235, in Gilbert.
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- Pause on Memorial Day to honor Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew Determan
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
- Newcomers’ pint-sized idea carries big message for clients
- DiCiccio claims city pension deal could cost taxpayers $1.5 billion in extra payments
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.