This month's Investment Perspective seminar given by Joseph B. Ortiz, Financial Advisor addresses taxes as they affect investments. It includes a discussion about rising government debt and why we believe investors should prepare for the possibility of future higher taxes and fees, reduced benefits and cost cutting to help reduce deficits. The seminar also includes a discussion about the importance of starting early with retirement savings as well as an overview of the current state of the municipal bond market. The seminar will take place at the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce, 10235 S. 51st St. on Tuesday, March 15 at 9 a.m. Refreshments will be served.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- 21 tribes seek intervention in freeway case
- Save Club West continues effort to raise $4 million for golf course purchase
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.