On Wednesday, Martin Sepulveda, Republican candidate for Congressional District 9, unveiled a five-step job creation plan to expand the economy and put Arizonans back to work.
The five steps include:
1. Use tax credits and other incentives to encourage capital investment.
2. Reduce regulatory burdens on businesses.
3. Eliminate taxes for middle-class on interest, dividends and capital gains.
4. Mobilize homegrown talent to develop new products and services.
5. Promote efforts to export more products and services.
Read more about Martin’s job creation plan at www.sepulvedaforcongress.com/issues/job-creation-plan.
• Briefs compiled from staff and wire reports