To support the American Red Cross relief efforts in Japan after the earthquake and tsunami last week, Liberty Tax Service will waive tax preparation fees for first-time customers who contribute a minimum of $50 to the American Red Cross on Saturday, March 19. This day of free tax preparation will take place at participating locations throughout the United States from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Call (866) 871-1040 to be directly connected with the nearest Liberty Tax location.
Classifieds - Ads
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.