To support the American Red Cross relief efforts in Japan after the earthquake and tsunami last week, Liberty Tax Service will waive tax preparation fees for first-time customers who contribute a minimum of $50 to the American Red Cross on Saturday, March 19. This day of free tax preparation will take place at participating locations throughout the United States from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Call (866) 871-1040 to be directly connected with the nearest Liberty Tax location.
Classifieds - Ads
- Final PARC brief rips freeway planning as abuse of discretion
- True Life asks court to change golf course regs
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Entrepreneurs turned oats into big breakfast venture overnight
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- Shakespeare caps season for Mountain Pointe High thespians
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.