On Tuesday, March 8th, a long time employee of Native New Yorker, Victoria LaMattina was involved in a serious car accident outside the restaurant. Victoria spent 12 days in the hospital. The Native New Yorker is holding a fundraiser, Wednesday, March 30 from 11 a.m. until closing where a percentage of the day's receipts will go to help Victoria. Native New Yorker is located at 5030 E. Ray Road.
Classifieds - Ads
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- ADOT agrees to freeway bike path, emergency lane on 32nd Street
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.