Line Dance classes are offered on Tuesdays beginning Jan. 4 through Feb. 22 at the Pecos Community Center, 17010 S. 48th Street. MuscleMania is offered on Wednesdays from Jan. 5 through Feb. 23. Registration is available in person at the center, by calling (602) 534-5252 or online at www.phoenix.gov/parks/registration . Classes are also offered through SMCC at the Ahwatukee Swim and Tennis Community Center located at 4700 E. Warner Road. For more information on these classes call (602) 243-8393 or contact the instructor, Carrie McNeish at (480) 221-9090.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- 21 tribes seek intervention in freeway case
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- Save Club West continues effort to raise $4 million for golf course purchase
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- Boys state basketball: Thunder move on after beating La Joya
- ABM helps homeowners fight invasion of roof rats
- Reported pot dispensary license upsets Ahwatukee preschool, neighborhood
- Kyrene middle school students to see major change in academics, study opportunities and support
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.