As the price at the pump climbs across the nation, Arizona has maintained a 10-week decline. For the second week in a row, Arizona has the lowest priced gas in the country. Across the state, motorists are paying an average of $3.376 per gallon - a drop of 1.5 cents from last week. Nationwide, motorists are filling up for $3.689, a 3.4-cent jump from last week. After a week of bipolar shifts, crude prices finally took a turn north this week, settling near the high $90 mark, according to AAA Arizona.
Classifieds - Ads
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Coyote sightings increasing in Ahwatukee neighborhoods
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Ahwatukee man has a big role in the thing that tests motorists’ patience
- After three decades, director of Ahwatukee’s first preschool retiring
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.