The Veterans’ Administration offers a “pension” for certain service men and women who pass a means test and medical qualification. The pension benefit is a reimbursement for long-term care expenses and is, therefore, not taxable income to the veteran. David J. Harowitz, P.C. Estate Planning Counselors and Attorneys, are accredited with the VA and allowed to give advice on this benefit. Find out if your situation could qualify at a free workshop from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on April 12 at 7517 S. McClintock Drive, Suite 107, in Tempe. Register at www.harowitz.net under the “Events” page. Space is limited.
Classifieds - Ads
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Another Kachina Drive home records 7-figure sale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.