Money matters for today's seniors are important. With so many things to organize and think about in retirement, it can become confusing. Thomas E. Steele of Wealth Preservation Concepts has developed an easy program with The Senior University. Classes are being offered at the Ahwatukee Recreation Center, 5001 E. Cheyenne Drive, on May 26 and June 23.
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man has a big role in the thing that tests motorists’ patience
- Coyote sightings increasing in Ahwatukee neighborhoods
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.