The quarterly Tukee Talk with Phoenix police will be on Thursday, May 22, at 9 a.m. at Pecos Community Center, 17010 S. 48th St. The Tukee Talk is a chance for residents to get to know their local officers and ask questions about crime in their neighborhood. All are welcome.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Job numbers for Intel’s new Chandler plant questioned
- ‘Good graft’ runs up Phoenix cost of housing for the poor
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Centennial student linked to fake bomb threat in bathroom
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.