The quarterly Tukee Talk with Phoenix police will be on Thursday, May 22, at 9 a.m. at Pecos Community Center, 17010 S. 48th St. The Tukee Talk is a chance for residents to get to know their local officers and ask questions about crime in their neighborhood. All are welcome.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.