Martin Sepulveda, Republican candidate for Congressional District 9, announced that Chandler City Councilman Kevin Hartke endorsed him for Congress. Hartke joins five current members and two former members of the Chandler City Council and the Chandler Chamber of Commerce in endorsing Sepulveda for Congress.
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- Fed interest rate hikes mean pain for buyers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.