International Dyslexia Association's Dyslexia Dash is a national fundraising event coinciding with the IDA's annual conference. The Dash will begin at 7 a.m. Oct. 30 at the Hyatt Regency Downtown, 122 N 2nd St. Members, families, colleagues, friends and supporters of all ages are invited to walk, run or jog around Phoenix to raising awareness and financial support for IDA's mission to improve literacy for struggling readers. Teams are encouraged. Prizes will be awarded.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.