A longtime Ahwatukee resident and business owner is adding another venture to his resume: an online reality show.
Opponents of the South Mountain Freeway have asked an appellate court panel to prevent blasting and further bridge construction in the Ahwatukee segment of the controversial thoroughfare.
Foes of expanded school vouchers submitted on July 8 the signatures necessary to force a public vote on the plan, but lawmakers could move to undermine the referendum.
Tempe Union High School District is expecting a $23-million windfall and Ahwatukee residents could see a “new old-home neighborhood” after the district governing board approved the sale of a 63-acre site in the community.
The popular Pima Canyon trailhead at South Mountain Park will close for long-awaited renovations on Aug. 7, with Phoenix parks officials promising to preserve the natural landscape as much as possible.
As the new school year gets into full swing this week, teacher shortages are not nearly as high in Ahwatukee and the East Valley as experts say they are across Arizona.
- Kyrene board OKs K-8 campus plan
- Ahwatukee jeweler’s estate sale a trove of older treasure
- Engineer-turned-Pilates instructor opens Ahwatukee studio
- Ahwatukee site bid yields $23M for Tempe Union
- La Gattara Cat Café is a purr-fect stress reliever
- Ducey: No plans to removed Confederate monuments in Arizona
- Mountain Pointe makes early statement in rout of O'Connor
- Local artist selected to contribute art for national fundraiser
- Banner Health moving quick clinics into Safeway stores
- Hut, hut! Pride, Thunder ready for the 2017 season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.