Plan for closures of I-10 West at 59th Avenue, I-17 South at Dunlap Avenue
Pediatric drownings are heartbreaking, preventable tragedies that leave lifelong emotional scars on family members, firefighters and neighborhoods, but there are many other drownings that have received little or no attention.
A local promoter’s effort to raise enough money for an Independence Day fireworks show in Ahwatukee has fizzled out as some frantic last-minute fundraising failed to garner even a quarter of the money he needs to hold the show.
The City of Phoenix is giving serious attention to one of Ahwatukee residents’ most common complaints – the condition of Ray Road.
In a move designed to capitalize on the success of its existing assets, the Gila River Indian Community intends to develop a high-end entertainment district adjacent to Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino.
Leo Werner is back. The newly reappointed Mountain Pointe High School band and orchestra director has returned to the program he originated when the school opened in 1991.
In the past year, over 70 dogs in Maricopa County have been diagnosed with a bacterial disease that can also spread to humans – and the number of outbreaks is on the rise.
Classifieds - Ads
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- This Ahwatukee dentist’s patients bark and roar
- New appointments made to three Desert Vista athletic posts
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- ADOT praises freeway progress, says blasting still under study
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.