Rabies cases in Arizona have risen sharply this year compared to the same time last year, and state health officials said the problem is only likely to get worse as the weather heats up.
Pushing ahead where utility regulators so far will not, advocates of more renewable energy filed more than 480,000 signatures last week to put the question on the November ballot.
While many schoolboards, including Tempe Union and Kyrene, stood in solidarity with striking teachers last spring, the Goldwater Institute wants the state Board of Education to virtually make sure that won’t happen again.
If you’re wondering why some streets in Ahwatukee and throughout Phoenix look like minefields and can’t get repaired, so are some members of the City Council.
Phoenix City Manager Ed Zuercher has bowed to Councilman Sal DiCiccio's demand that the state Attorney General's office be asked to review a bargain-priced land deal involving 10 city-owned lots.
If the Arizona Department of Transportation and Federal Highway Administration just based their decision to add a South Mountain Freeway interchange at 32nd Street largely on citizen reaction, the proposal would win hands down.
Starting now, Ahwatukee teenagers should know that Arizona is no longer one of two states that have no restrictions on the ability of motorists to use their cell phones while driving.
A new ruling from the state Court of Appeals threatens to make criminals out of medical marijuana patients who choose edibles and drinks rather than smoking the drug and the dispensaries that prepare and sell them.
Democrat lawmakers last week accused their Republican colleagues of hiding relevant information from voters about upcoming ballot measures.
- Police: Ahwatukee coach molested boys on club baseball team
- Goldwater Institute demands punishing striking teachers
- City seeks AG review of land deal after DiCiccio's criticism
- Hundreds of emails favor 32nd Street interchange
- Invest in Ed initiative will devastate small business
- All seven candidates in LD18 House primary race to debate
- Accelerated street-repair bid dies for lack of support in City Council
- Ahwatukee artist’s Signed in Wood gets global nods
- Hash Kitchen picks Chandler for 3rd spot, opening today
- Eason leaves MP after dream season; Fauske interim coach
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.