About 40 students are presenting Disney's “Alice in Wonderland Jr.” Tuesday and Wednesday, June 27 and 28, at Centennial Middle School in Ahwatukee.
“The Little Mermaid,” a pop culture phenomenon since the 1989 release of the Disney animated film, is coming to Mountain Pointe High School.
Molly Prefling and Cody Rooney may only be 8 and 9, respectively, but neither takes offense at being called “Munchkins.”
Mark Clarke said he’s “always been a sports person.”
Classifieds - Ads
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- This Ahwatukee dentist’s patients bark and roar
- New appointments made to three Desert Vista athletic posts
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- ADOT praises freeway progress, says blasting still under study
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.