Many yoga studios in the East Valley are stretching beyond teaching this spiritual form of exercise and offering a wide mix of other fitness classes and healing treatments.
He rises on a workday morning and dons his armor – all 100 pounds of it. Then it’s off to ride, pounding the turf from the back of a half-draft steed 16 and a half hands high. Warmed up, he proceeds to the core of his job: unseating mounted opponents in a joust.
With the goal of “putting smiles on kids’ faces,” the Lost Dutchman Days Rodeo and Festival is returning for a 53rd time in Apache Junction to celebrate the city’s Old West heritage. A professional rodeo, dancing, entertainment and a carnival take place from Friday to Sunday, Feb. 24-26.
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- ‘Good graft’ runs up Phoenix cost of housing for the poor
- Job numbers for Intel’s new Chandler plant questioned
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.