A mother-daughter duo is expanding their neighborhood Ahwatukee cafe, Pomegranate Cafe, into Central Phoenix and they are looking for the public’s help.
Coming off its 70th anniversary, Pete’s Fish & Chips isn’t looking to change a thing.
There’s no need to make up an excuse to go out. For 10 days this month, more than 150 restaurants have you covered with showcased meals for Arizona Restaurant Week.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.