The rumble of horses’ hooves and the clashing of swords. The enticing aroma of sweet treats and savory meats. A sky colored by bright ribbons and banners. A flamboyant cast of characters, including acrobats, artisans, comedians, pirates, musicians, craftsmen and royalty. Jaw-dropping performances and sweet honey mead in ornate goblets.
The beauty of traditional Chinese wushu/kung fu, dance and song meld in the fourth annual presentation of “Mulan” by 80 students at the Chandler-based Phoenix Wushu Academy.
- Memory of heroic slain firefighter will outlive any bullet
- Putt-Putt too? True Life draws line in the sand
- Ahwatukee boy needs help to make a dream come true
- Mountain blasting to begin soon as freeway work picks up
- Educators praise Norgaard’s English-learners bill
- Candy is dandy for teen’s journey to businessman
- Mountain Pointe stuns Highland with an upset advancing them to the quarterfinals
- Foothills Reserve legal case threatens freeway progress
- Businesses help each other through BNI Foothills chapter
- Battling rare disease, Ahwatukee man needs double lung transplant
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.