Freddy Krueger, Jason, Chucky and Leatherface have been giving children and adults nightmares for decades. An annual horror convention lets fans see a different side of childhood villains and heroes from their favorite films.
The Valley’s newest Hash Kitchen, in Chandler, opens for breakfast at 7 a.m. sharp today, July 11.
Jeff Caples describes his Gilbert game store, GamesU, as “Cheers, without the bar” – a comfortable place to go where everybody knows your name.
The family who opened Frank & Lupe’s in Scottsdale and Ahwatukee has moved east to bring the Northern Arizona-inspired Moose & Bear Grill & Pub to Mesa.
Kyrene School District’s Community Theatre is ending its four-week summer session by presenting Disney’s ‘101 Dalmations, KIDS’’ show on stage tonight, June 27, and tomorrow.
- Police: Ahwatukee coach molested boys on club baseball team
- Goldwater Institute demands punishing striking teachers
- City seeks AG review of land deal after DiCiccio's criticism
- Hundreds of emails favor 32nd Street interchange
- Invest in Ed initiative will devastate small business
- All seven candidates in LD18 House primary race to debate
- Accelerated street-repair bid dies for lack of support in City Council
- Ahwatukee artist’s Signed in Wood gets global nods
- Hash Kitchen picks Chandler for 3rd spot, opening today
- Eason leaves MP after dream season; Fauske interim coach
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.