It’s an experience that Desert Botanical Garden executive director Ken Schutz describes as “mesmerizing” and “psychedelic.” Electric Desert, by visual artist Ricardo Rivera, is juicing up garden visitors.
When it comes to establishing tradition, Ahwatukee dance instructor Kimberly Lewis is no slouch.
It's a dark and stormy night…
- Poisoned owl prompts Ahwatukee woman’s plea
- Cyclists say street conditions pose a danger to them
- Gun-toting criminals are targeting police officers
- Victory sinks in slowly for Ahwatukee’s only GOP victor
- Third-seeded Desert Vista upset at home by Perry in 6A quarterfinals
- Voucher battle fueled Ahwa-BLUE-kee
- ADOT to build 32nd Street interchange
- MP ends difficult season in 6A quarterfinal loss to Chandler
- Campaign workers harassed, signs destroyed at ARC
- Voucher fight got newest LD18 rep interested in running
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.