When summer heats up in the East Valley, many residents stay inside their homes with the lights off and the air conditioning cranked to 11. Others prefer to keep their home at 80 degrees and visit a movie theater, indoor mall, restaurant or somewhere else that provides free cool air.
It’s been 26 years since the Gebran family moved to Arizona from Iowa, bringing love and passion to the most important meal of the day.
Grammy Award-winning blues guitarist Jonny Lang is amazed that he can dedicate his life to playing music.
Laurie McCartney stepped out of her office at UltraStar Multi-tainment Center at Ak-Chin Circle morning and was surprised to see the lobby flooded with children.
It will be a few months yet before Valley temperatures regularly dip below 100 degrees. That means plenty of time to try any and all strategies to keep cool.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Deadline nears for helping needy Kyrene kids get ready for school
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Ahwatukee bird rescuer earns ‘Quail Lady’ nickname
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.