If you are into culture, particularly exquisite concerts, theatrical performances or dance shows, it is your time of year.
When saxophonist Everette Harp moved to North Scottsdale four years ago, he saw a lack of support for jazz musicians. So, he and longtime friend Randy Jackson are collaborating to bring the inaugural Firebird Music Festival Jazz Night to WestWorld on Sunday, Sept. 23.
Boy George wants Culture Club fans to know he’s kinder and gentler than he was in the ’80s.
Queen Creek was incorporated in 1989, but it has a much deeper history.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee woman discovers unknown roots with DNA test
- True Life likely to bid goodbye to Ahwatukee Thursday
- City fighting Christian art studio’s refusal to serve gays
- Food truck duo fueling Ahwatukee’s taco fever
- Begorrah! Irish Hare owner is living her dream
- Ahwatukee family, community rejoice over dog’s return
- FDA warning comes late amid EV vaping epidemic
- Blood drives help Ahwatukee boys battling cancer
- Boy George said he’ll be ‘authentic’ at Talking Stick
- Horizon Honors Spiritline becoming family under new coaches
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.