Forty-four East Valley actors, singers and dancers and one intrepid thespian from Tucson culminate three weeks of intensive daily rehearsals with the full-stage production of “Shrek the Musical, Jr.” at two performances this weekend at Mountain Pointe High School ‘s Fine Art Theater.
Ahwatukee dance artist/instructor Kimberly Lewis has often exhibited her love of fables, spectacle and family.
Many restaurants have come and gone in Chandler over the last few decades, but one has consistently been attracting diners who crave its authentic, homemade tortillas and other Mexican food.
- Ahwatukee couple’s store caters to carnivores
- Businessman plans a permanent water fix for Club West
- Gilbert’s soaring apartment rents highest in Valley
- ‘Shrek’ livens up Mountain Pointe stage
- Domestic violence disables local woman in more ways than one
- Water department tells customers meters are accurate
- Judge issues final order on Ahwatukee Lakes
- The Santinos’ Father’s Day message: Keep sports in perspective
- Challenges aplenty in nearby legislative primary races
- Thunder director performs with dad at Carnegie Hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.