When saxophonist Everette Harp moved to North Scottsdale four years ago, he saw a lack of support for jazz musicians. So, he and longtime friend Randy Jackson are collaborating to bring the inaugural Firebird Music Festival Jazz Night to WestWorld on Sunday, Sept. 23.
Boy George wants Culture Club fans to know he’s kinder and gentler than he was in the ’80s.
Queen Creek was incorporated in 1989, but it has a much deeper history.
Classifieds - Ads
- City fighting Christian art studio’s refusal to serve gays
- True Life likely to bid goodbye to Ahwatukee Thursday
- Food truck duo fueling Ahwatukee’s taco fever
- Mountain Pointe rolls past Hamilton
- Ahwatukee family, community rejoice over dog’s return
- FDA warning comes late amid EV vaping epidemic
- Blood drives help Ahwatukee boys battling cancer
- Boy George said he’ll be ‘authentic’ at Talking Stick
- Thunder score on 9 straight possessions in blowout win at North
- Horizon Honors Spiritline becoming family under new coaches
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.