With the recent televised live version of “Rent,” the rock musical has reached a whole new generation of fans. While the iconic show is set in the late 1980s, its stories of finding love and following dreams speak to people of different ages.
Artists encourage visitors to escape into their imaginations in Junkyard Jungle, a journey into Earth’s lush rain forests and other wild destinations, where discarded materials become treasured artworks, in a spring exhibition at the i.d.e.a. Museum.
Ahwatukee dance instructor Kimberly Lewis will be holding open auditions for a musical that carries something of a historic moment.
Best of Ahwatukee
- Controversial gas station’s future gets hazy
- ADOT still foresees end-of-year freeway opening
- Ahwatukee teen vying for a state crown
- Desert Vista alum Brandon Clarke drafted 21st overall by Memphis
- Mackenzie Saunders eyeing Harvard Law School
- Ahwatukee hosts state debut of ‘Disney Frozen Jr.’
- Freeway construction, wind may threaten Ahwatukee pools
- New Kyrene pupil, 5, to take on Congress
- ASU symposium stresses ‘trauma sensitive’ schools
- Club West deal collapses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.