It’s an experience that Desert Botanical Garden executive director Ken Schutz describes as “mesmerizing” and “psychedelic.” Electric Desert, by visual artist Ricardo Rivera, is juicing up garden visitors.
When it comes to establishing tradition, Ahwatukee dance instructor Kimberly Lewis is no slouch.
It's a dark and stormy night…
Classifieds - Ads
- ADOT to build 32nd Street interchange
- Poisoned owl prompts Ahwatukee woman’s plea
- Cyclists say street conditions pose a danger to them
- Gun-toting criminals are targeting police officers
- Third-seeded Desert Vista upset at home by Perry in 6A quarterfinals
- New spa slates grand opening Friday in Ahwatukee
- Early returns show LD18 getting bluer
- Valley fever storm brewing for Ahwatukee dogs
- ‘Ahwatukee Nutcracker’ producer eyes a new tradition
- MP ends difficult season in 6A quarterfinal loss to Chandler
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.