International recording artist Dennis Rowland and renowned trumpeter/author Dr. Jesse McGuire lead the Extreme Decibel Big Band for an exceptional evening of music and entertainment to benefit the Arizona Literacy & Learning Center. This event will take place at the Herberger Theater Center, 222 E. Monroe in Phoenix on Sunday, March 27 beginning at 5:30 p.m. with a reception and silent auction. The concert will start at 7 p.m. To purchase tickets visit www.herbergertheater.org/jazz_it_literacy. For more information on ALLC, please call (602) 212-1089 or go to www.azlit.org.
Classifieds - Ads
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.