International recording artist Dennis Rowland and renowned trumpeter/author Dr. Jesse McGuire lead the Extreme Decibel Big Band for an exceptional evening of music and entertainment to benefit the Arizona Literacy & Learning Center. This event will take place at the Herberger Theater Center, 222 E. Monroe in Phoenix on Sunday, March 27 beginning at 5:30 p.m. with a reception and silent auction. The concert will start at 7 p.m. To purchase tickets visit www.herbergertheater.org/jazz_it_literacy. For more information on ALLC, please call (602) 212-1089 or go to www.azlit.org.
Classifieds - Ads
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Coyote sightings increasing in Ahwatukee neighborhoods
- Ahwatukee man has a big role in the thing that tests motorists’ patience
- After three decades, director of Ahwatukee’s first preschool retiring
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Get an updated look at the new South Mountain Freeway extension
- Study: Ahwatukee Lakes restoration would climb above $14.2 million
- Facebook’s Ahwatukee411 creates new group to focus on changing community
- Valley fever is ‘nasty stuff,’ victim says
- DiCiccio launches broadside against tax breaks for developers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.