From George Gershwins, ‘Someone to Watch Over Me' to Gloria Gaynors, ‘I Will Survive' and from Aretha Franklins ‘R.E.S.P.E.C.T' to Nancy Sinatras ‘These Boots Are Made for Walking', the international hit musical Respect: A Musical Journey of Women recounts the exciting story of women in the 20th century through top 40 songs. The show will play at the Herberger Theater Center, 222 E. Monroe, from today through Saturday, Feb. 12. Performances are Wednesdays at 2 and 7 p.m., Thursdays at 7 p.m., Fridays at 8 p.m., Saturdays at 2 and 8 p.m. and Sundays at 1 and 5 p.m. Tickets are $45 to $55 and available at the Herberger Theater Center Box Office at (602) 252-8497 or online at www.herbergertheater.org. Group discounts are available for 20 or more.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.