CleanComedyClub show on Saturday at Mad Chef
Who says you can't have fun in Ahwatukee? CleanComedyClub and Mad Chef will present some of the funniest comedians in Phoenix from 8 to 9:30 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 14, at Mad Chef Gastro Pub, 3941 E. Chandler Blvd. Shows will be featured twice a month at this location.
For details, visit www.cleancomedyclub.com or call (480) 759-5120.
Hollywood & Wine festival continues
A full schedule of events is planned for August at the Arizona Biltmore, 2400 E. Missouri Ave., as part of the "Hollywood & Wine" festival:
• Midnite Blues Band, 8 to 10 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 14. Inducted into the Arizona Blues Hall of Fame, Jimmy Peyton's Midnite Blues Band plays many Arizona jazz and blues festivals as well as Phoenix Suns half-time shows.
• Karaoke for "Rising Stars," 8 to 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 20.
• Screening of Blood into Wine, 8 to 10 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 21, followed by a wine tasting of Arizona Stronghold Vineyards wines. Seating is limited; to reserve a seat go to www.arizonabiltmorehollywoodandwine.com.
• Karaoke for "Rising Stars," 8 to 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 27.
• Pat Roberts & The Heymakers, 8 to 10 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 28. The Heymakers play authentic Rockabilly-Honky Tonk music that combines blues, country, gospel and jazz.
These events are free and open to the public.
For more information on Hollywood & Wine and a schedule of activities and events, visit www.arizonabiltmorehollywoodandwine.com.