My name is ON Fashion and I'm an App-aholic. I'm hooked on every fashion app available to women. Every day I am tempted by the availability for both my iPhone4 and iPad2.
Before you judge me, when's the last time you were at the Mac store drooling over that shiny Apple? There are over 100 fashion apps. There's even one to let me know when the latest apps are available. Hey, a girl's got to be ahead of the fashion game these days.
App is short for applications, and never falls short on delivering the "goods." Here are some of my frequently visited and purchased apps.
• Chanel - Seasonal fashion shows
• Ralph Lauren - all things polo
• Shop Style - Stores you love, all in one place
• Vogue Stylist - get the latest looks and wardrobe advice based on clothes in your closet
• My Stylist - your own fashion assistant
• GILT - Shop up to 70 percent off
• Zinio - All your favorite magazines
If your apps on the go, try iPhone tethering. Call Joel Gibbs at the Ahwatukee AT&T store. He has the scoop on how it works for only $15/month. Get hooked on fashion with me, the first app is free.
• ON Fashion lives in Ahwatukee Foothills, is married with two children, has modeled since age 10 and was a runway model for more than 15 years. She owns two businesses, is a seamstress, fashion designer and world traveler. Her fashion column appears twice a month in the AFN. E-mail questions to Onfashion@onfashion.biz.