Roger Clyne and P.H. Naffah of the Peacemakers walk into the all-white room in Phoenix’s Parkwood Studios, prepared for a cover shoot. Clyne adjusts his trademark floppy hat in a nearby mirror, while Naffah twirls his drumsticks between his fingers.
Mix two seasoned restaurateurs with escargot and other classic French food, then add a dose of family-oriented charm and you have a winning recipe for a Chandler restaurant toasting its one-year anniversary.
When Walt and Jeannine Davis of Tempe head out for a special date-night dinner, they forgo the ubiquitous couple’s parry: ‘I don’t know, where do you want to go?’
Drama teacher Kim Bonagofski had a particular goal in mind when she selected the first play of the season for the Mountain Pointe Theatre Company.
- Desert Vista squeaks by Brophy for third straight win
- Frank & Lupe's restaurant is ready to serve Ahwatukee
- QB Derek Kline puts Thunder back on a winning track
- Thunder pummel Skyline, move to 2-1.
- Desert Vista bounces back with win over Basha
- Ahwatukee woman extending lifeline to hurricane victims
- Despite misgivings, state board finalizing school grade formula
- Seasoned Chandler restaurateurs share recipe for success
- Local shoe developer makes his first team sale to his alma mater
- Pride, Thunder tuning up this weekend for the Tukee Bowl
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.