With the recent televised live version of “Rent,” the rock musical has reached a whole new generation of fans. While the iconic show is set in the late 1980s, its stories of finding love and following dreams speak to people of different ages.
Artists encourage visitors to escape into their imaginations in Junkyard Jungle, a journey into Earth’s lush rain forests and other wild destinations, where discarded materials become treasured artworks, in a spring exhibition at the i.d.e.a. Museum.
Ahwatukee dance instructor Kimberly Lewis will be holding open auditions for a musical that carries something of a historic moment.
Best of Ahwatukee
- Club West deal collapses
- Husband goes on trial for Ahwatukee wife’s slaying
- At 24 years, Caffe Boa still going strong here
- Pride ready to take next step in second year of Wellbrock era
- Ahwatukee property owners’ taxes to rise
- Be...An Artist owner hits road, closes shop
- Pride track and field coach Larry Thomas dies at 45
- 2 of 3 Lakes judges seeking high court seat
- Brother barbers cut into local business scene
- 6 common myths about child support in Arizona
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.