Although Boulder, Colorado, and Ahwatukee, differ in many ways, Iva Paleckova counted on one thing when she opened Blooming Beets Kitchen in the Shoppes at Casa Paloma: There would be just as many people here as there who craved really healthy food.
A mother-daughter duo is expanding their neighborhood Ahwatukee cafe, Pomegranate Cafe, into Central Phoenix and they are looking for the public’s help.
Coming off its 70th anniversary, Pete’s Fish & Chips isn’t looking to change a thing.
There’s no need to make up an excuse to go out. For 10 days this month, more than 150 restaurants have you covered with showcased meals for Arizona Restaurant Week.
Classifieds - Ads
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
- Newcomers’ pint-sized idea carries big message for clients
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.