A decade or so ago, you could hardly pick up a newspaper in the Valley without seeing a story about a place called Superstition Vistas.
Some Ahwatukee Lakes residents are upset with a mystery vandal who keeps planting chollas on trails.
Even a cactus has limits.
One researcher takes to the skies, while another is rooted to the ground.
Ahwatukee Foothills News Digital Editions
The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- Image consultant, handbag store offer brunches and happy hours
- Ahwatukee nurse helping to aid drug-addicted newborns
- Deadline nears for helping needy Kyrene kids get ready for school
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Tons of steel installed as first freeway span takes shape
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Advanced aerospace manufacturer and longtime Gilbert employer Orbital ATK officially pulled back the curtain on its new satellite engineering building on June 28.
A Chandler resident is on the hook for nearly $1.5 million in restitution and $50,000 in penalties after the Arizona Corporation Commission found he illegally sold securities in a beverage company and failed to pay back investors.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT...
Many Ahwatukee residents now believe that not only is the South Mountain Freeway a “done deal” but also that the lawsuit contesting it is over.
Two tales teeming with cruelty happened side by side last week, as if to present an object lesson in human beings’ nearly endless capacity to act without thinking. The second story, the more tragic of the two, filled Wednesday’s newscasts.
If there is one topic that unites Ahwatukee Foothills, it's education – our great schools and how to support them.
When I was a young man growing up in Ahwatukee, I made the typical mistakes young people do.
The Ahwatukee Little League All-Stars 11-year-olds are heading to the state tournament after capturing the District 13 title Saturday at the Tempe Sports Complex. Read more