A new statewide survey shows that a majority of voters are willing to hike sales taxes for education — but not by as much as some are seeking.
Former executives of Chandler-based Insys Therapeutics are the subject of more civil litigation for allegedly deceiving insurance companies into covering the costs of opioid prescriptions.
For a 12-year-old, Damien Enghauser was a particularly thoughtful boy.
Ahwatukee Foothills News Digital Editions
AFN AFN Newcomers Guide 2018
On May 4, I gave a talk to the AZ Academy of General Dentistry Annual Convention on the topic “Dentists: Learn How to Retire 5-15+ Years Earlier.”
A doggy day care is bringing its pet-friendly services — including blueberry facials, TV-time with Netflix and “cozy cabins” — to Mesa.
Best of Ahwatukee
- Pride freshman staff honoring late Larry Thomas
- South Mountain Park in danger of being ‘over-loved’
- Memorial Saturday for inspirational Diane Markins
- Chandler boy’s dying wish of life saves 4
- TU ad blitz aims to stop enrollment slide
- Why the 2 Phoenix props deserve a ‘Yes’
- Cancer leaves Ahwatukee family fighting to survive
- Muralist Suzanne Whitaker’s work inspires Altadena
- Litigation piling up for Chandler opioid maker
- She works tirelessly for cancer-stricken families
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT...
Funeral services are scheduled Friday for James Rubio, a beloved Ahwatukee coach who died suddenly on Jan. 29 after suffering from complications from the flu and pneumonia. He was 46 and leaves behind a widow and five children. Read more
Ready to feel the burn? A new group-workout program at a gym chain across the Southeast Valley is gaining popularity, just in time for those who’ve made improved fitness a new year’s resolution. Read more